- Providing of Bus passes facility:
A major work of the office is facilitating students to travel to the University and back to home. The office as such arranges for bus passes for students in large numbers. The process involves the smooth conduct of various stages of cash collection, deposit, preparation and distribution.
- Providing financial aid to students:
The office of the D.S.W also arranges by recommending to the Vice-Chancellor financial aid to the needy and physically handicapped students. This process involves assessing and verifying details prior to the actual disbursement.
- Funding of Educational/Cultural Tours:
Students are encouraged to undertake trips to places of educational and historical importance. These trips are organized in a manner so as to develop leadership qualities and inculcate the human values among them. Above all the trips are expected to enable students to learn and adapt to the cultural diversity and appreciate other societies and languages too. Fifty per cent of expenditure incurred is funded by the Dean Students’ Welfare.
- Arranging of inter-disciplinary and guest lectures:
The office of D.S.W. also provides financial assistance for arranging guest lectures in the different University Teaching Departments as well as inter-disciplinary lectures.
- Cultural activities
The DSW office organizes the Annual Function, Foundation Day, Diwali Fest, and many other Youth Culture Programmes of U.T.D. students. A calendar of Activities is released every year. Under the Chairmanship and able guidance of Dean Students Welfare, the department has been active in supporting many initiatives for improving the cultural atmosphere in the University.
|S.Y.W||Over all supervision of Youth Welfare activities, Music Rooms; Student activity centre,/Shops,Holiday Home, Organization of Camps&Sports,ZYF meetings and orgniztion Field work of all activities under the aegis of DSW Office.|
Maintenance of DS Account(Budget and Cash Book); RTI; Dictation Work; Contingencies; ACR; Telephone Bills; News Paters Bills; Preparation of Noting Sheets; Other Important Tasks assigned by DSW/DYW.
|Smt. Kusum Lata||Clerk|
Audit Work ; Diary/Dispatch ; Youth Festivals&Campus Programmes Stock Registers ; Minutes &Meetings Records Keeping ; File Movement record register ; Put up File /Date received from various agencies /offices to DSW/DYW and typing work.
|Mr Sonu||Helper||Preparation/issue of Bus Passes of UTD Students; Liasening with Roadways Staff; Collection of all kinds of Fee receipts and maintenance of PV/RV.|
- 18-01-2022: Notice regarding Postponement of Youth Festival
- Application for Change of participant of youth fest
ls of participants for One Act Play
- Individual Entry Form for Participant/Accompanists
- Entry Form Youth Festival 2021-22
- Office Order
- Notification talent search programme for the participation in Youth Fest (January 2022)
- Notification Regarding 72nd Republic Day Celebration in University Campus on 26-Jan-2021
- Revised Day to Day Program Youth Fest
- Notice Regarding proceeding of the meeting of the ‘ Youth Welfare Committee’ for session 2019-20
- Extension of last date of submission of entries for university Youth Fest 2019-20
- Invitation for the meeting for organizing Youth Festival at IGU Nov 2019-20
- Entry Form For Youth Festival 2019-20
- Notice Regarding Submission Of Entries and Confirmation For Participation In Youth Festival 2019-20
- Notice Regarding Topics For Symposium(Hindi& English) and Declamation In Sanskrit For the session 2019-20
- Entry Form , Individual Form and Medical Form for youth Festival 2019-20
- Invitation For Participation in youth festival 2019-20