SC/ST Cell has been set up in the University to ensure proper implementation of various schemes of the UGC , the Government of India and the State Government concerning scholarships, stipends etc. for the welfare of the reserved categories. The guidelines for various types of scholarship/stipends, as revised from time to time by the Central and State Governments, are notified to all Departments which are duly displayed on the Notice Boards of the concerned Departments. This Cell ensures that these guidelines are strictly adhered to. The reservation to SC, BC and other categories are admissible as per reservation policy of the State Govt.
The following types of scholarships are granted to the SC and BC candidates under the Schemes of Govt. of
(i) Post Matric Scholarship to SC/ST students, Govt. of India Scheme.
(ii) Stipend to B.C. students under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
(iii) Financial help from District Welfare Office as per their guidelines for purchase of books etc.
(iv) Other schemes notified from time to time.
Members of the SC/ST Cell :
1. Prof. Tej Singh (Liaisoning Officer) 9416372012
2. Dr. Savita Kumari (Member) 8607308555
3. Dr. Deepak Gupta (Member) 9255405507
4. Dr. Satish Kumar (Member) 9812491644
5. Sh. Rajender Kumar (Member) 9416882168
The Women Cell is established by the University as per the directions issued by the Supreme Court and MHRD to provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees including teaching and non-teaching staff, contractual workers and students where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest and take all the steps required in this direction.
The Women Cell consists of following members:
1. Prof. Manju Pruthi (Convener) 08572804777
2. Prof. Romika Batra (Member) 09810125130
3. Dr. Pinki Rani (Member) 9541272747
4. Dr. Sonu Madan (Member) 08685911117
5. Dr. Aditi (Member) 09729610786
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
Committee for the prevention of Sexual Harassment is established by the University as per the direction issued by the Supreme Court and MHRD. The Committee works in accordance with the Constitutional and Supreme Court mandate of Prohibition of Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harassment at Work Place.
The Committee consists of following members:
- Prof. Mamta Karma, Deptt. of Maths, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Rashmi Pundeer, Associate Prof. Dept. of Chemistry, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Ritu Bajaj, Associate Prof. Dept. of Management, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Sonu, Associate Prof. Dept. of Economics, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Suman Lata, Associate, Dept. EVS, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Satish Khurana, Associate Prof. Dept. of Mathematics, IGU, Meerpur
- Dr. Sarojini Nandal ( Retired Professor) MDU, Rohtak
HR &Development Cell/Career Counseling, Training and Placement Cell
The Training & Placement Cell takes care of training and placements activities for the students. Arrangements for Pre-Placement talks, written tests, group discussions, personal interviews etc. are made by the Training & Placement Cell in coordination with Training & Placement Coordinators (TPCs) and Chairpersons of respective Departments. Training & Placement Cell has the mandate to organise school workshops, which covers communication skills, soft skills and personality development etc. The Placement activities are handled by the Training and Placement Cell, for final year students under the guidance of Head, Training and Placement. The Cell facilitates arranging on campus placements of students in various industries, makes arrangements for students to participate in off-campus drives organized at various institutions/ industries.