RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (2016)
** The applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before download admit card
- The candidate/applicant/examinee is being allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination,
subject to fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and verification of candidate's documents after
declaration of result of the Entrance Examination. Merely qualifying the entrance examination
does not guarantee admission of the candidate/applicant to the course. The admission of the
applicant will be considered in accordance with the University rules.
- The candidate must report half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Along with the printed copy of this Admit Card, please bring a valid ID proof (in original) and a
passport size photograph.
- The applicant must bring Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for filling OMR Sheet. Use of Pencil,
Pilot Pen, Fountain Pen is strictly prohibited.
- Electronic and Communication Devices like Cellular Phone/Pager etc. and Textual
materials are strictly prohibited in the examination premises.
- No whitener/eraser/blade is allowed for changing answers.
- Eatable items and water bottles are not allowed inside examination premises.
- There is NO NEGETIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
By Clicking on 'Download' link, you agree that you have read all the instructions carefully and understood them. University will not be responsible for any mistake/ ignorance made by the candidate.